What is Virtue RF Microneedling?
The Virtue RF Microneedling Platform at Beauty Co in Raleigh is the most advanced RF microneedling device available today. The combination of radio-frequency and microneedling has become a proven, non-invasive option to visibly improve skin. What makes Virtue RF Microneedling different is your provider’s ability to fully customize your treatment with multiple settings, hand pieces and depths and offer absolute comfort and a superior experience.
How Does Virtue RF Microneedling Work?
Virtue RF Microneedling works by applying sterile microneedles deep into the dermis of the skin.
- create microscopic channels deep within the dermis to stimulate the natural production of collagen and,
- deliver radio-frequency heat energy at the desired depths to promote remodeling of collagen and elastin that tightens and lifts the skin.
When Can You Expect To See Results?
A benefit of Virtue RF Microneedling is that the collagen you build is your own so results are natural, immediate and will continue to improve with time. It can take up to 4-6 weeks until the full benefits are apparent.
What Makes Virtue RF Microneedling a Virtually Pain-Free Treatment?
Virtue RF microneedling in Raleigh are driven into the skin using the exclusive robotic precision delivery (RPD) system. The insertion is so exact that it creates no tearing or trauma to the skin (unlike microneedling pens or other RF microneedling systems that can scratch the skin causing pain, blood and sebum in the channels and mixed outcomes). Typically, your provider will apply numbing cream prior to the treatment depending on the area of concern for added comfort.
What Can You Expect After a Treatment?
One of the key benefits of a Virtue RF Microneedling treatment at BeautyCo in Raleigh is that there is no social downtime. The skin may appear red for a few hours, your provider may recommend no make-up for 24hrs and of course, it’s always important to use sun protection.
Who Is The Right Candidate for Virtue RF Microneedling?
Virtue RF Microneedling is a truly ageless procedure. It is used as a preventative and a corrective treatment for patients with light to dark skin types. It is important to talk to your provider about any concerns you might have before your Virtue RF Microneedling treatment.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
Most providers will recommend a series of three to four treatments, spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart. To maintain results, a treatment every six months is recommended.
What Areas Of The Body Can Be Treated?
The Virtue RF Microneedling system has the capacity for multiple hand pieces to optimize treatments in specific areas on both the face and body.
VirtueRF Pre-Treatment Guideline
It’s recommended that all patients receiving VirtueRF, or any advanced medical treatment, condition their skin with proper medical grade skincare in the weeks leading to their appointment.
• Avoid the use of artificial tanning products on treatment area at least two weeks leading up to VirtueRF appointment.
• Avoid sun exposure on treatment area for at least two weeks leading up to VirtueRF appointment.
• Cease use of Accutane at elast 6 months prior to VirtueRF appointment
• Cease use of all active ingredients (including but not limited to) tretinoin, retinol, AHA/BHA acids, bleaching agents, hydroquinone, benzoyl peroxide at least three days prior to VirtueRF appointment
• Avoid use of any blood thinners, unless prescribed by your doctor, 48 hours prior to VirtueRF treatment.
Warning: This treatment may activate cold sores/fever blisters. Not to be used on areas with active acne. VirtueRF can trigger Melasma.
VirtueRF Post-Treatment Guideline
• Avoid sun for at least 3 days post treatment.
• Avoid all ‘active’ ingredients such as (but not limited to) Tretinoin, retinol, exfoliating acids (glycolic, salicylic, lactic, fruit extracts), hydroquinone, benzoyl peroxide, bleaching agents for 5-7 days following VirtueRF treatment.
• Avoid extreme interior and exterior heat for 48 hours post treatment- this includes exercise, sun exposure, saunas, steam showers, etc.
• Wear your sunscreen everyday and apply every 2 hours with clean hands to prevent damage to skin barrier.
• Follow the custom skincare routine your provder gives to you on day day treatment.