Fine lines and wrinkles forming across the face, making dynamic creases and indentations, leave some men and women with uncomfortable reminders of age that seem permanent. Botox treatments offered by Beauty CO in Raleigh, NC show that they don’t have to be, and that these visible signs of aging can be managed without surgery or downtime.
If your interest has been piqued, contact us today and find out more about how a Botox treatment in Raleigh can help you achieve a youthful and unworn look that’ll last.
What Is Botox?
Botox® is derived from the molecule botulinum and can be a great solution for the long-term management of dynamic wrinkles around the eyes and forehead. When injected in a small, concentrated dose by our skilled injectors in Raleigh, this neuromodulator temporarily relaxes the wrinkles that appear during your natural facial expressions.
The Benefits of Botox
With so many cosmetic treatments available today, it can be challenging to select the one that best addresses your skin concerns. Botox stands out in several ways, making it a popular choice. Here are some compelling reasons to book a consultation with us:
Botox delivers visible results in just three days after treatment, which is relatively quick compared to other options available.
Botox is not limited to treating specific areas. It is FDA-approved to target lip lines, frown lines, crow’s feet, and forehead wrinkles. Additionally, it can reshape and plump your lips to improve their appearance.
Quick and Easy Treatment
Botox sessions are fast and straightforward. You can even schedule a treatment during your lunch break and return to work immediately afterward.
Botox provides long-lasting results for up to six months, which means you only need two treatments a year.
Compatible With Other Treatments
Botox can be combined with other treatments like dermal fillers to enhance results and add volume to your face.
When Botox is administered in the right way, you can enjoy natural-looking results without the dreaded “frozen” expression.
There is no recovery time needed after Botox treatments. You can resume your daily activities immediately after leaving the clinic.
How Common Are Botox Treatments?
Botox® is currently one of the most widely known aesthetic treatments in the U.S., and there are more than six million injections of it administered each year.
Botox® is a non-surgical process and doesn’t require the use of an anesthetic, limiting discomfort and downtime. Full results from the procedure typically take about two weeks to develop, and the effects can be seen in full for up to four months following the treatment.
This injectable is an effective treatment specifically for dynamic lines, which are lines created by natural facial movements and expressions. When administered, it prevents muscles from receiving nerve signals. These signals are unable to stimulate muscles to contract to form or worsen lines.
Is It Safe?
Botox® is an FDA-approved treatment and has been used commonly for beauty treatments for decades, but one of our professionals will sit down to discuss your medical history with you beforehand in order to discover possible complications that could occur.
Is Botox Right For Me?
Most generally healthy adults bothered by the fine lines on their face are suitable for the treatment, but a consultation beforehand is necessary to confirm a patient’s candidacy. It is important to keep in mind that, due to the nature and function of this injectable, it can only be used to address the appearance of specific types of lines. It can only be used to treat lines created by natural facial movements.
This treatment may be an exciting treatment for you if you are seeking non-surgical methods of relieving unwanted signs of aging. However, it may not be the best treatment method for you if you are seeking treatment for lines caused by factors like smoking or sun damage.
Botox Pre-Treatment Guideline
- Please remove makeup prior to coming in for your appointment.
- Avoid caffeine day-of Botox appointment.
- Avoid all blood-thinning medications, EXCEPT those prescribed by your physician, for 1 week prior to your appointment. This will reduce the chances of excessive bruising with your injections.
Some examples include:
Advil, Aleve, Aspirin, Excedrin or Ibuprofen, Fish oils, Garlic, Ginger, Ginkgo, Turmeric, Vitamin E
- We also recommend refraining from the use of alcohol for 24 prior to the treatment.
- Taking arnica tablets beginning 3 days prior to your injections may help minimize bruising. Eat pineapple for a few days! Pineapple contains the enzyme bromelain, which may decrease swelling & inflammation.
Botox Post-Treatment Guideline
- On the day of injections, please refrain from exercise for 4 hours post Botox.
- DO NOT lay flat for 4 hours post Botox. Avoid sleeping on your face for 4-7 nights. Back sleeping is recommended.
- It is recommended to not apply makeup for 24 hours post injections due to the risk of infection.
- Drink plenty of water on your injection day.
- Do not consume alcohol 24 hours post injection.
- Avoid caffeine 24 hours post Botox injection.
- First time patients will follow up 2 weeks post procedure, repeat patients will follow up 2 weeks post procedure if recommended by nurse.
Schedule Your Consultation
Is it time for you to smooth unwanted fine lines? Contact us today at Beauty CO and schedule a consultation to discover how a Botox® treatment can work for you. Our professional staff proudly serves you from Raleigh, North Carolina. We look forward to helping you achieve your aesthetic goals! For more information on Botox and how it can benefit you, contact us online or call us at 984-222-0026 to schedule your consultation.