Make anytime me-time by joining our Beauty Collective membership and look your best all year round! Members receive exclusive offers on injectables, medical aesthetic treatments, and skincare. You’ll even get a little something extra when we create new specials for our amazing patients! Upon your first visit, you will collaborate with your Provider to outline suggestions on a treatment plan best suited for you.
How it Works
The Beauty Collective is a no risk, ALL reward loyalty program! Upon registering for your membership you will be charged the $150 membership fee, and each month thereafter, $150 will be automatically deposited into your wallet here at BeautyCo. Your monthly draft will ‘unlock’ the membership perks listed below, and we will keep the membership fee in your wallet for you to use at your discretion! We encourage our patients to redeem their monthly membership deposit on our Beauty Collective Facial to keep your skin healthy and glowing all year round.
Beauty Collective Member Savings include:
- $11.99 per unit of Botox injection (20% Savings)
- $50 off microneedling treatments
- 15% SAVINGS on all fillers
- 15% SAVINGS on all skin care products
- 50% SAVINGS on B-12 shots
- IV Therapy for only $150 ($180 value)
- Opportunity to book Beauty Collective Facial (with complimentary dermaplane)
- Exclusive members-only access to additional SAVINGS, promotions, new treatments and events
- Bring a friend on your birthday and you will both receive 20% OFF one service
Beauty Collective Facial
This luxe facial includes a deep pore cleanse, dermaplane, gentle yet thorough extractions, an enzyme treatment, and nourishing facial massage using our extensive range of medical grade skincare. Members will always get their dermaplane for free when receiving the Beauty Collective Facial!
Beauty Collective Q&A
What can I use my membership money on?
Your $150 monthly draft is designated towards your Beauty Collective Facial, however you are welcome use this money on any product or service you’d like! Money does not expire and always rolls over. You can schedule your facial, purchase product or save up for your next Botox treatment! The fee is not money we keep, it’s money for you to spend at BeautyCo.
Can I use my BeautyCo gift card to purchase the membership?
Gift cards of any kind cannot be used on your monthly membership draft, however they can be used on all of your new membership savings!
Can I save my membership money for big purchases like filler while still receiving discounts on product and facial services?
Yes! Beauty Collective members always have the option to save their monthly deposits in their wallet for larger one-time transactions (such as filler, Botox, Subnovii, etc.) and paying out of pocket for their Beauty Collective Facial or other skincare services while still receiving the membership savings!
Do I get priority booking as a member?
Members will always receive priority pricing on services, products and discounts, but we do not prioritize booking or hold appointments for anyone. We have a first come first service booking policy for all of our valued patients at BeautyCo!
Are there any terms and conditions?
Yes! Upon joining the Beauty Collective, you will sign a membership contract that includes all of our membership terms, listed below:
- This is a six month minimum contract! Cancelation of active membership before the 6 month minimum will result in a $75 cancelation fee and all membership savings received during that time will be totaled and charged to your account. All money in patient wallet after cancellation of membership is non-refundable and can be used towards any BeautyCo product or service.
- Patients can pause their membership at any time for up to 6 months. After 6 months, membership will have to be activated or canceled, and is subject to the 6 month minimum policy. Months that memberships are paused will not count towards the 6 month minimum contract terms.
- Your first $150 deposit will be due upon signing up for the Beauty Collective. The monthly deposit will be drafted on the numeric day of initial draft date. (example- if you signup for the Beauty Collective on 2/6, your monthly draft dates will be 3/6, 4/6, 5/6, etc.). For this reason, memberships can only be purchased between the 1st and the 28th of each month.
- It is the responsibility of member ensure that the membership payment card on file has sufficient funds and is not expired. If your card on file is rejected due to insufficient funds or past expiration, reconsider this a cardholder error and our system will automatically terminate your membership. Unfortunately BeautyCo is not notified when this happens. If a membership is cancelled without our knowledge due to cardholder error, BeautyCo is happy to re-activate your membership, and any amount of time your membership remains inactive will be considered a membership pause. To re-activate your membership we will need to sign you up for a brand new one (this will include a new contract and new draft date), however previous paid months of of membership will go towards your initial 6 month minimum on this new contract.
- Membership contract will be signed electronically by new member and stored member’s account at BeautyCo. A receipt will be sent to the member and can a copy of your membership contract can be requested at any time.
- Membership dermaplane is complimentary ONLY when receiving the Beauty Collective Facial. Any dermaplane treatment added onto facials outside the Beauty Collective Facial will be subjected to the $60 add-on dermaplane fee.
The Fine Print: ADDITIONAL SAVINGS not available with promotional pricing. 6-month minimum contract required – after the initial 6 month minimum requirement, you can freeze membership up to 6 months. The monthly membership deposit of $150 does not expire and rolls over each month if unused. Members agree to an initial six (6) month contract term and agree to be billed on a monthly basis. Termination of membership contract can be requested at any time, however all cancellations prior to six (6) months will result in a $75 cancellation fee in addition to the difference on any member savings you received on all product and services. Members are subject to BeautyCo’s cancellation policy for any missed or cancelled appointments without notice. Inception of membership will occur on the same day as the membership signup once initial payment and agreements are signed & submitted. *Memberships subject to change.