Rejuvenating Your Skin
Do you ever worry that your face does not look as full or youthful as it once did? Do you wish you could enhance your appearance without the hassle of surgery? There is no need to settle for a life with lines and wrinkles that affect how you feel. Fillers are a non-surgical, minimally invasive option to restore lost volume to desired areas. To discuss treatment options, and questions you may have scheduled a consultation with our qualified team at Beauty CO in Raleigh, NC!
What Are Fillers?
Fillers are a non-surgical, minimally invasive treatment option to restore lost volume and reduce the appearance of signs of aging. Commonly treated concerns include:
- Fine lines
- Skin folds
One of the biggest reasons we develop fine lines or wrinkles is due to a loss of collagen and elastin in our skin. Collagen provides structure to the skin, and the loss of collagen can create a sunken or worn appearance. Some fillers can also be used to volumize and augment lips as well.
The Benefits of Dermal Fillers
What makes dermal fillers so popular? There are a number of reasons to include dermal fillers in your skincare routine. Here are some of the benefits of using cosmetic fillers:
Achieves Natural Results
Understandably, you want to have youthful, natural-looking skin. Fortunately, dermal fillers stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, two proteins that naturally occur in your body. This ensures natural-looking results that appear gradually.
Non-Surgical and Simple
Dermal fillers do not require any surgical procedures, anesthesia, or sutures. There is no need for downtime or complex recovery instructions. You can conveniently attend your treatment session during your lunch break and immediately resume your daily routine.
There is a low chance of experiencing an allergic reaction since most dermal fillers contain hyaluronic acid, a chemical found naturally in your body. Dermal fillers are FDA-approved and have been tested for various skin concerns.
Versatile Treatment Options
Dermal fillers are not restricted to specific facial areas. They can effectively address signs of aging in numerous areas of your face and add volume to your lips. We offer dermal fillers that can minimize wrinkles and fine lines in the following regions:
- Nasolabial Folds
- Marionette Lines
- Under-Eye Area
What Can You Expect?
Your comfort is our priority, and the treatment sessions for these kinds of non-surgical, minimally invasive procedures are usually quick. There is little to no discomfort associated with the experience, but you may experience a slight temporary pinch at the site of injection. However, there is no downtime, and you should be able to get right back to your daily activities!
One of the best parts of fillers are the results, usually immediate! Most people are happy to find an immediate increase in volume. Results gradually improve over time to achieve more volume. While the longevity can vary, the results can sometimes last for up to a year. Additional treatments are the best way to enhance your results. To achieve and maintain the best results, our team will help you develop the treatment plan that is the right fit for you.
Are Fillers Right For Me?
A consultation with our team in Raleigh is the best way for you to determine what treatment option is right for you with regard to your desired goals and lifestyle. Fillers typically have no downtime associated with their treatment sessions, meaning you are able to get back to your busy life with amazing results in no time!
Pre-Treatment Filler Guidelines:
- You MUST come into your appointment with no makeup on. If you are wearing makeup you will be provided with a cleanser and towel to remove it prior to treatment.
- Avoid all blood-thinning medications, EXCEPT those prescribed by your physician, for 1 week prior to your appointment. This will reduce the chances of excessive bruising with your injections.
Some examples include:
Advil, Aleve, Aspirin, Excedrin or Ibuprofen, fish oils, garlic, ginger, ginkgo, turmeric, vitamin E
- We also recommend refraining from the use of alcohol for 24 hours prior to the treatment.
- Refrain from caffeine the day of your filler treatment.
- Taking arnica tablets beginning 3 days prior to your injections may help minimize bruising. Eat pineapple for a few days! Pineapple contains the enzyme bromelain, which may decrease swelling & inflammation.
- Please let us know if you have had dental work or have dental work planned, including cleaning, within two weeks of your appointment date, as we will not provide filler treatment if a patient has had dental work in the 2 weeks leading up to filler appointment.
Post-Treatment Filler Guidelines:
- Avoid exercise for 48 hours post filler injections.
- Avoid flying within 48 hours post filler injections.
- Avoid alcohol for 24 hours post filler injections.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for 4-7 nights. Back sleeping is recommended.
- Do not apply makeup for 24 hours post injections due to the risk of infection.
- Avoid high sodium foods post filler for 24 hours.
- Drink plenty of water on your injection day.
- You may take Ibuprofen or Tylenol for pain and swelling.
- All new patients will follow up 1 month post filler treatments, repeat patients will follow up 2 weeks post procedure if recommended.
- Remember that swelling, lumps, and bruises are NORMAL post filler injections.
Schedule Your Consultation!
To learn more about how fillers can enhance your look, contact us today at Beauty CO! Schedule your consultation with our qualified team in Raleigh, North Carolina, and take the first step on your journey to achieving your beauty goals. Revitalize your skin and enhance your natural beauty today with our expert dermal filler services in Raleigh. Contact us online or give us a call at 984-222-0026.