Rejuvenate Your Skin
Facials are one of the most popular treatments at spas and beauty salons, along with massage. There are many different types of facials, but they all have some basic steps in common. A facial will moisturize and soften your skin, remove blackheads and dry, rough skin, and leave you feeling refreshed. Beyond the basics, facials can be combined with special treatments like anti-aging or acne reduction. To schedule your next facial, contact us today at Beauty co Raleigh, NC for a relaxing and luxurious experience.
What Are Facials?
Most people choose to have a facial because it’s a way of pampering yourself, renewing your spirit as well as your appearance. A facial usually takes about an hour, making it easy to fit into a busy schedule. All facials follow some basic steps. Before starting the treatment, you will have a consultation with one of our professionals who then creates an individual plan based on your skin type, beauty care routine, and lifestyle.
What Are the Benefits of a Facial?
A facial treatment leaves your skin renewed, soft, and glowing. It keeps your skin healthy and better able to withstand all the stresses it faces every day. Facials are also a very calming experience, and many people use it as a chance to relax and let go of their stress and anxiety.
Facials can be combined with a range of other beauty and spa treatments to provide a comprehensive approach for enhanced results.For optimal results, a regular series of facial treatments may be recommended.
What Facials Are Available?
**All first-time treatments include an in-depth consultation throughout the treatment. We use our time together to evaluate your skin, discuss skin care goals, products, ingredients, and different treatment options.**
Beauty Co Signature Facial – 60 minutes
– Recommended for first-time clients. Our Signature Facial at Beauty Co is designed to address your specific skin type. This treatment includes a deep pore cleanse, exfoliation treatment, gentle yet thorough extractions, nourishing facial massage, high frequency, and a custom healing mask. Our goal is to make sure your skin receives everything it needs to make it balanced and healthy, all while relaxing in comfort!
Suggested Enhancements: Add-On Dermaplaning ($60)
Good for: All Skin Types
BeautyLUXE MEMBERSHIP FACIAL – 60 minutes
– This facial includes a deep pore cleanse, exfoliation treatment, gentle yet thorough extractions, an enzyme mask, and nourishing facial massage. Includes dermaplane.
Good for: BeautyCo Members Only, Most Skin Types
Not For: Rosacea
Price: $150 ($185 Value)
DERMAGLOW FACIAL – 45 minutes
– Our most popular facial uniquely designed to cleanse, nourish, and revitalize every skin cell. This facial includes dermaplaning and the application of our universal peel that contributes to further exfoliation. Epidermal surface layers are reduced and the skin is more responsive to treatments. This treatment finishes with a highly-customizable mask designed to hydrate and brighten, leaving the skin feeling healthy and rejuvenated.
Good for: Acne scarring, sun damage, hyperpigmentation, dark spots, uneven skin tone/texture, aged skin
Not For: Acneic Skin
DERMAPLANE – 30 minutes
– Dermaplaning is a safe, non-invasive resurfacing procedure for exfoliating the epidermis using a fine surgical blade. The outermost layer of dead skin cells and vellus hairs are removed from the skin, leaving you with healthier, more radiant skin!
Good for: Acne scarring, hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone/texture, aged skin
Not For: Acneic Skin
RESCUE + FACIAL – 60 or 90 minutes
– An absolute must whether you have stubborn chronic acne, hormonally induced breakouts, or simply clogged pores and blackheads! Our Rescue + Facial begins with a personalized skin analysis, followed by a deep pore cleansing process that concentrates on removing impurities to wipe out acne-causing dirt and bacteria. Problem skin is detoxified to reduce inflammation and prevent future flare-ups During this customized facial treatment, an aesthetician will provide education on the cause of acne, including prevention, tips for at-home skincare, and good hygiene practices to improve the health of their skin.
*Please provide a list routinely used medications and products to your aesthetician at the beginning of each appointment.
Good for: Acneic skin
Not For: Thin, fragile skin or skin prone to rosacea
REVERSE + REPAIR FACIAL – 60 minutes
– Skin that looks older, photo-damaged, pigmented, dull or tired will be rejuvenated through this facial treatment with the use of our innovative anti-aging products. Ingredients such as alpha or beta-hydroxy acids and Vitamin C are used to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, plump up the skin, and encourage collagen production. Special massage techniques stimulate blood flow to the surface of the skin.
Suggested Enhancements: Dermaplaning
Good for: Most skin types especially aging skin, scarred, or mildly hyperpigmented skin
Not For: Acneic Skin
ALOHA FACIAL – 60 minutes
– A timeless experience offering an exceptional feeling of wellbeing. This holistic facial detoxifies and balances the skin using potent and vibrant botanical actives and luxurious, tropical beauty oils made from fresh Hawaiian nectars. A truly indulgent experience for expecting mothers or those taking a more holistic beauty approach.
Good for: Expectant Mothers, Breastfeeding Mothers, All Skin Types, Anyone Who Prefers All-Natural Skincare Products
TEEN FACIAL – 45 minutes
– This facial includes extractions and deep cleansing for those between ages 12-17 years old. This quick, yet highly personalized treatment is a perfect option to reveal clean, smooth, and revitalized skin in just 45 minutes! We do require a parent or guardian to be in the room during the service.
GENTLEMAN’S FACIAL – 60 minutes
– This specialized facial includes deep cleaning and extractions, along with a mask for hydration, and is designed to helped repair the damage caused by daily shaving, skin sensitivity, dullness, aging, and the environmental impact of both city and outdoor living. This facial includes a relaxing neck and shoulder massage, as well as skincare advice and recommendations tailored to your needs.
Good for: Ideal for men who like to look and feel their best.
BACK FACIAL – 50 minutes
– A customized facial designed specifically to target the back. This treatment will include deep cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, and a peel. Treatment is great for those who struggle with blackheads and/or acne on the back area. This treatment is also good for those who have an upcoming special event and plan to expose the back.
ADD-ON FACIAL TREATMENTS: *(An add-on service can only be scheduled with a facial)
- Add-On Dermaplaning – $60
- Add-On Level 1 Universal Peel – $60
- Add-On Eye Perk – $50
- Add-On Lip Perk – $50
- Add-On Extractions – $25
- Add-On High Frequency – $25
- Add-On Light Therapy – $25
- Add-On Chest Peel – $150
CORRECTIVE SKIN TREATMENTS:
*(Prices may vary)
*Waxing and use of retinol 72 hours before/after treatment is prohibited.
Depending on skin concerns – Perfect for the treatment of more defined signs of aging, dark spots and sun damage, uneven skin tone and texture, discoloration, large pores, and rough skin. Considered a step up from a basic peel, medical-grade peels are offered at 3 levels, universal, intermediate, and advanced. Visible peeling is necessary for uncovering a fresh, more even tone. These treatments are guaranteed to improve texture, decrease hyperpigmentation, and brighten skin.
Level 1 Universal Peel – $100
Level 2 Intermediate Peel – $150
Level 3 Advanced Peel – $195
Chest Peel – $150
– Micro-Needling is an FDA-approved electronic fractional device that is used to rejuvenate the skin and improve the skin surface by reducing fine lines, expression lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores, and acne scars. Controlled micro-trauma to the skin, stimulates the body’s natural healing process to trigger collagen production, reduces fine lines and acne scarring. Improve overall skin quality and reveal a smoother, more vibrant appearance.
*A series of 3-6 treatments is recommended.
Good for: Acne scarring, hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone/texture, pregnant women
Not For: Active Acne
***SAVE*** by purchasing a SkinPen Microneedling Package:
Series of 3 – $900
Series of 6 – $1800
*Click on SkinPen Microneedling under the Services tab for more information.
VIRTUE RF MICRONEEDLING
The Virtue RF Microneedling Platform at BeautyCo in Raleigh is the most advanced RF Microneedling device available today. The combination of radio-frequency and microneedling has become a proven, non-invasive option to visibly improve skin. What makes Virtue RF Microneedling different is your provider’s ability to fully customize your treatment with multiple settings, handpieces and depths, and offer absolute comfort and a superior experience.
BENEFITS:RF Microneedling enhances the benefits of traditional Microneedling treatments with Radiofrequency energy. The powerful combination safely and effectively resurfaces the skin and promotes the production of collagen. RF Microneedling is proven to improve skin tone and texture. It reduces the signs of aging (including fine lines, wrinkles, and skin laxity.) And diminishes skin blemishes (like acne scars or enlarged pores.) Furthermore, treatments are quick, virtually painless, and patients can return to their normal activities immediately after treatment. This makes VirtueRF Microneedling a great solution for men and women who want younger, blemish-free skin without surgery or downtime.
*A series of 3-6 treatments is recommended.
Good for: Acne scarring, hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone and texture, fine lines, wrinkles, skin laxity, collagen production.
Not For: Active acne, pregnant women
*Your FIRST VirtualRF Microneedling procedure is $50 OFF or Purchase a Series of 3 treatments and SAVE $400!
*Click on VirtueRF Microneedling under the Services tab for more information.
Schedule Your Facial Today
Most people who have facials make them a regular part of their beauty routine and schedule a monthly visit to the spa or beauty salon. Next time you want a quick getaway that lets you relax and leaves you with soft, healthy, radiant skin, contact us today at Beauty CO in Raleigh, North Carolina, to schedule a visit to indulge in one of our signature treatments!